Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Pregnancy Journal with the Pregnancy Memories stamp set

Hello Everyone!

Manu here and I have a new project to share with all of you!
Motherhood is an happy journey and the moments, excitement etc and so many other emotions felt are so pure and amazing! There is no better way to revisit them all, other than documenting them all and a Pregnancy Journal is the best way to keep them all safe!
This 9 months journey is one of a kind. Here's a pregnancy journal I got the opportunity to make and what perfect timing of getting the pretty 'Pregnancy Memories' stamp set the moment I was about to make this journal. Sharing this pretty one with you all!

I have tried to incorporate all the stamps from this set one way or the other in this journal.



Sharing some more pics from the insides of this journal.


I have mentioned the stamp Pregnancy Journal on the spine of the album.



I'm so in love with this gorgeous image. So serene, so calm and the happiness just emancipates from her face!! This makes her so radiant!!

This is a picture heavy post!! I couldn't stop myself from clicking pics of this pretty one!




Here are some more close up's of the stamps used !


The lovely We're pregnant stamp !


Ohh baby!! You are loved !!



Special delivery!! Indeed!! A Baby holds a place so special!




Under Construction!!! 





I do hope that you liked the journal and would surely add this stamp set to your stash!! It's one of the best one's I have used and you will get to see this image more often in my baby albums too!!!

Do remember to take part in this months challenge which is all about Mirror stamping, read about it here Mudra Challenge #13 - Mirror Stamping

Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

The Craft Shop
Hndmd
Crafts Need
Anandha Stationery
Hindustan Trading Company
Kat Scrappiness
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia


Do letme know if you liked it, I would love to hear your feedback!


Happy Crafting!
Manu

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely and adorable pregnancy journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a gorgeous journal Manu - I'm sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a beautiful journal. I wish I could make that good

    ReplyDelete