Monday, 11 September 2017

Mirror Stamping

Hello Everyone,
Ekaterina Oleynik here, Today want to share with you inspiration by our new challenge Mirror Stamping.

First card.



1. Stamped unicorn and second unicorn picture, i used Mirror image. 
2. I have painted unicorns and I cut out.
3. On a white cardboard I cut out a window. And at a background of a zatoniroval pink ink
4. I have stamped sentiments
5. I have pasted small asterisks.

Second card.

1. Stamped whale and second whale picture, i used Mirror image. 
2. I have painted unicorns and I cut out.
3. I tinted a bottom corner ink.
4. I have pasted whales and small hearts.
5. I have added sentiments.

Products used :
  


Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

The Craft Shop
Hndmd
Crafts Need
Anandha Stationery
Hindustan Trading Company
Kat Scrappiness
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia

4 comments: