Monday, 12 June 2017

Ramadan Mubarak

Hello Friends,

Ria on this side. Firstly wishing all my Islamic Friends a Happy Ramadan Month. Mudra has released a set on Islamic Festival and its way more versatile to experiment. The stamp set can be used for all Islamic Festivals and the words can be coordinated to form wishes.

Let's start with the projects for today.

PROJECT 1:





  • Firstly, I took the image from Islamic Festive stamp set and stamped on to a white cardstock. 
  • Then I colored it with black pen and added a thick border at the bottom.
  • I stamped the moon and the star and embossed it white.
  • I took a scrap cardstock and blended few distress inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Festive berries) by the edges making random patterns.
  • The sentiment is from the same set.

PROJECT 2:


  • I stamped the same image from the Islamic Festive set on to a glitter sheet and hand-drawn a crescent moon.
  • Then I cut the image.
  • I took a Black Cardstock and blended white pigment ink at the center.
  • I sprayed white acrylic colors to give a look of stars.
  • I adhered the cut image on the card with double sided tape.
  • The sentiment stamped and embossed with gold from the same stamp set.



PROJECT 3:



  • I took the images from the same Islamic Festive stamp set and stamped it on a white cardstock thrice. 
  • I embossed it white and added embossed lines with the help of a Versamark Marker..
  • I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the same set.
  • I applied distress inks on the card and its done!

PROJECT 4:

Apart from Cards for Eid, I made another card for celebration.


  • I stamped the borders from Build a Ribbon stamp set with black and the other one is embossed in gold. I tried to fuse two designs to make one.
  • I took papers of different shades and die cut them in various concentric sizes. Then I arranged them as shown in the picture.
  • I stamped the butterfly from Beautiful Butterflies, fussy cut it and adhered to the card.
  • The sentiment is stamped and embossed from Decorative Pennants set.
Stamps Used:

   


Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge: Mudra Challenge #10 - Triple Time Stamping/Stenciling


I hope you have liked the projects. Thanks for stopping by.

Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:


Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE
SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Ria, Such beautiful festive creations, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Ria,loved the ink blended bg on first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Love the glittery sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice creations Ria!! The Ramadan cards are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete