Hello friends!! This is Kanan and today I am going to share with you few cards along with the current "Chalkboard Technique" theme card. Each card has few different style and technique which will give different result.
So lets start with the inspiration.
First Card :-
- I stamped the images from the "Wild Rose" set onto a watercolor paper and colored them using zig markers. And, fussy cut them.
- On a watercolor panel I splattered some black ink.
- Die cut the panel using a scalloped border die and arranged all the flowers on that panel
- Added a patterned paper on the card base and adhere the panel onto it.
- Added the sentiment from the "Universal Love" set.
- Lastly added the gorgeous Mudra Couture Sequins - Clear, Harvest Mix, Sugar Plum Mix. These brightly colored flowers looks pretty on that splattered background. The design is pretty much simple but the splatter effect and bright colors on white background gives totally different result.
Second Card -
- For this card I inked the background with various Distress inks
- I dry embossed the inked panel using the "Geo Angles" stencil. I used my Cuttelbug Machine for that, I put my stencil on the A Plate and put the inked panel onto it (Inked side facing down) and then put the foam sheet with few extra card stocks for good pressure and on that two B plates. It gives this beautiful embossed effect.
- Water colored one of the adorable unicorn image from the "Stay Magical" set with Zig markers.
- Added the sentiment from the same set and lastly added some Mudra sequins.
- Used the same stencils to create those tiny triangles on my card base. I only used the small triangles and used the Micron pen. It gives totally different look.
- Lastly added some gorgeous Mudra Couture Sequins - Clear, Harvest Mix, Sugar Plum Mix.
- The beautiful colors and texture looks really magical.
Third Card -
- "Painted Alpha" set is so versatile and beautiful set, I decided to created a background using it.
- I chose all the bright colors but in warm shade. So after I stamped the word "Happy" on the panel it was giving very soft effect.
- To make this a little special and use the Ninja image from the "Be A Ninja" set.
- Added the sentiment from the "Purely Sentiment - Labelled" set.
- Lastly added some matching Mudra Couture Sequins - Yellow, Radium Green and adhere the whole panel on a card base.
- I always love all the doodled chalk board art work. For this card I did my stamping keeping that art works in my mind.
- I stamped and white embossed the images from the "Painted Alphas", "Home Is", "You Are Sweet" sets.
- Highlighted the images using colored and white pencils and white gel pen.
- Added the panel on a card base on which I used patterned paper.
- Lastly embellished the card with fabric tape and button.
I hope you will like my cards and get inspired. If you have any question, please leave a comment and I will be happy to help you.
Also, don't forget to play along in our Monthly challenge, where the theme is "Chalkboard Technique"