Sunday, 9 July 2017

A KISS Card (and video) - Keep It Simple Sister

Hi there - it's Linda here today.

Varshitha asked me for this post to "KISS" (Keep It Simple Sister) and use just one ink pad/one stamp set and ribbon or string on my card. That was quite the challenge for me as I tend to use a range of bibs and bobs when I create my cards.

So I did my best - adding one die (and sequins) to the mix as well, and here's the result -



You can see how my card quickly came together in the video below or in HD on the Mudra You Tube Channel -





Do you like to create quick, simple cards or more time consuming, detailed creations?
Whatever you enjoy I hope you get some time today to indulge your creative passions.

I used these Mudra products on my card -


  



Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

Bye for now.
Linda

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely fab creation Linda, Enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Cards using sentiment only loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Asmita. It was hard for me to "Keep it Simple".

      Delete
  3. I love the beautiful stamping and heart shaped die cut, which adds so much of interest!! Love this "KISS" technique. :-)

    ReplyDelete