Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Triple Time stenciling & Feathered Love

Hello All,

Ria on this side. I hope you are drooling over the newest Release from Mudra! Isn't it? Well I am till now. Coming to June Monthly challenge: Mudra Challenge #10 - Triple Time Stamping/Stenciling


My First Project is to inspire you all for the current monthly challenge:

PROJECT 1:




  • I took three consecutive layers of white watercolor papers.
  • I blended ink on to it through the Mandala Stencil with seven colors of Distress Inks.
  • Then I immediately Sprayed Pearl Mist over it and let the ink react on its own.
  • The stamped sentiment is from Wishing you set, and I have highlighted it with White gel Pen.
  • I have adhered some Clear-Couture Sequins on to the smallest panel.
  • I took all the three panels and adhered them on white cardstock. I finished the card by assembling all of them together.
Take a final look:




PROJECT 2:



  • I took a circular Die Cut from a white cardstock and colored them with distress inks viz. Picked Raspberry, Evergreen bough, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch.
  • Then I sprayed white acrylic paint with the help of a thin brush.
  • Meanwhile, I have stamped, colored the image from Feathered Love and fussy cut it.
  • Then I assembled all the element in to place and stamped the sentiment from the same set on to a vellum strip.


PROJECT 3:


  • First, I cut out a circle from a piece of paper with the help of a die. I adhered the positive piece on to another cardstock and blended inks as shown in the picture.
  • Then I took the negative cut out and blended yellows on to the blank space.
  • Meanwhile, I stamped the image from Feathered Love set, colored it and fussy it.
  • I prepared some handcut grasses.
  • I have added the stars with the white gel pen and added Clear-couture Sequins
  • I have added some golden glitter die cuts and the sentiment is from the same stamp set.



I hope you have liked all the projects. I would be happy to hear from you all.

Supplies Used:



Happy Crafting

Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful triple layering card and love the vibrant sky with cute ostrich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards :) thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cardz Ria..Love all the blending and the bright colors..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous colour Ria!

    ReplyDelete