Friday, 9 June 2017

Mail Delight - Cards and envelope!

Hello,

This is Ujjwal and I have some lovely inspiration for you today. I am so so excited about the "Mail Delight" stamp set that was released last month. Of course, it is intended to be used for decorating envelopes and the back of your cards but I think it is so versatile and has so many possibilities.

Here are some of my ideas on how you can use this fabulous stamp set.




So I first tried to decorate an envelope. I inked the white envelope with distress oxides (worn lipstick & Fossilized Amber) and stamped the different elements with Archival Black Ink. I love how this turned out. Such an easy and quick way to make the envelopes stand out.



Next, I used the small envelope stamp from the set and paper pieced them on different pieces of pattern paper. I again used distress oxides with water for the background. Stamped the sentiment and add the paper string to build the envelope bunting.

I love those colorful little envelopes and loved making this card.


This next one is again one of my favorites. I used Lawn Fawn Rectangle Stitched die to cut a piece of white cardstock and converted it into a postcard.


 I stamped the different elements and just put it together with some pattern paper in the background.

I hope you liked today's project because I am absolutely in love with them.

Our current challenge is Triple time stamping/stenciling which is a really fun technique so I hope you play along!


Supplies Used


 Thank you for visiting here today!
 Love, Ujjwal


Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and super fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the bunting envelops, so cute and both other creations are so adorable Ujjwal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such fab projects Ujjwal and really show the versatility of this sweet stamp set - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card with the envelopes is amazing, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete