Ria on this side. Today the focus of my projects is on the stencils. Mudra has released beautiful stencils in this month too. If you are still unaware of the same, kindly have a look at beautiful March release.
I have made two Cards but few bonus projects are there in the end, so stay tuned!
- I took the Mandala Stencil and applied Texture paste on a white card stock.
- After taking the stencil off, I sprinkled Enchanted gold embossing powder over, and let it dry completely.
- Then I heat set it I wish my camera could capture the glitter.
- I completed with flowers, a circular frame die cut and the sentiment from Geometric nature.
Take a closer look:
- This time I took Wild Rose stencil and applied Texture paste.
- Then I sprinkled Red tinsel Embossing Powder and let it dry.
- After it got dried completely, I heat set it.
- I completed the card with a sentiment from Stay Magical.
Who doesn't love Jaipur's Famous Blue Pottery! I was so inspired by the designs in the Blue Pottery, that I decided to make my own version with the stencils.
These are MDF coasters of 4inch squares. I colored it with acrylic colors and covered them with Decoupage glue coats and Varnish.
This is an MDF penstand made with the same process as I did with the coasters.
Take a look on the other design.
I hope you have liked the projects, and do not forget to participate in the ongoing Challenge: Masking
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Kat Scrappiness , USA