Hello! Yulianna is with you!
Today I'm with three cards for you wonderful people!
Russia has finally come to this spring, and I want to create fresh, bright colors!
Stamping + stencil coloring
- I stamped, colored and fussycut beautiful flowers and leaves Wild Rose stamp set
- Card base - white cardstock, i cut the my die cute mschine roudnd window
- On the background i colored Geo Angles 6”x6” Stencil, used blending tool and MFT Limeade dye ink
- Glued the flowers
- Stamped sentiment "On you special day" Mixed Greetings stamp set and used Gold - Couture Sequins
Stamping + geometrical Card
- Stamped Wonderful sentiment above the middle of the card
- Stamp and cut tiny pennants - Decorative pennants stamp set
- Compose different compositions
- Added enamel dots. Ta-da ...Very simple!
Geo Angles 6”x6” Stencil
Have you created your card for the April Challenge - Masking. We would love to see your gorgeous work and you have a few days left to enter - follow the link above for all the details.
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers: