First up the Floral Abstract Stencil - I could not wait to get my hands on this stunning stencil and have a video to share with you today of my card making process for this card -
I hope you enjoy my video below or in HD on the Mudra You Tube Channel -
Next, the Decorative Pennants Stamp Set - had a tonne of fun creating my graphic layout with these fab stamps -
1. Choose an array of green/blue ink colours + silver
2. Decide on a pleasing arrangement of large and small pennants from the set and stamp them one at a time, spreading the different sizes and patterns across the card front - take your time stamping to ensure even spacing between pennants
3. Stamp sentiment and additional image from Build A Ribbon set in Versafine Onyx Black ink.
4. Fold white card base and adhere 1.5cm strips of black/white striped patterned paper to the top and bottom of card base
5. Cut 1cm off the top and bottom of stamped piece and adhere to card base with craft foam
6. Accent with black enamel dots
Card #3 - Geometric Nature Stamp Set
I challenged myself to use the leaf from this stamp set instead of the other two larger images -
1. Cut white card front with largest Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die and stamp geometric leaf falling down across the card front - with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
2. Sprinkle Brusho Water Colour Powders (Leaf Green and Emerald Green) onto each leaf and spray with Mini-Mister.
3. Allow to dry before stamping sentiment, adding Glossy Accents to the leaves and embellishing with Mudra sequins.
Mudra products used -
Have you created your card for the April Challenge? - Masking is the theme. We would love to see your gorgeous work and you have a few days left to enter - follow the link above for all the details.
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers: