Ria on this side. Its time for bright colored cards again. Wear your sunglasses today to see all of them.
I wanted to try masking technique with the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set. As I have been repeatedly saying, this is my favourite and the best butterfly stamp set. *yes*
- First I took a card stock and stamped the butterflies randomly.
- Then I stamped on the masking papers and masked each butterfly.
- I blended distress inks to make a background and later sprayed mists n it.
- I finished it off with the sentiment from Dare to fly on vellum stuck to a circular die cut.
I colored the butterflies with light shades and later with Wink of Stella for the shimmer.
I hope you have liked it. I got carried away and made another one:
This time I didn't spray mist water on it and preferred a smooth background. I left the edges or borders when I masked the butterflies as I loved the blank spaces to be as outlines which are giving a contrast to the colors.
I got a lil carried way with the butterflies and I tried the Geometric Nature set. I must say, if you are a butterfly lover and want something to experiment and color with, this is the set for you!
- I took the geometric butterfly and heat embossed in white.
- I colored them with felt pens and them fussy cut it.
- I adhered it on a grey cardstock coupled with washi tapes.
- I took that tiny butterfly from the same set, stamped, fussy cut and finished it with glossy accent.
- The sentiment is also from the same set.
I hope you have liked the projects.
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Kat Scrappiness , USA
That's all for today.