Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Masculine Love Cards - Valentines Day Special!

Hello,

This is Ujjwal and first of all, I would like to wish you a very Happy Valentines Day. May your days and lives be always filled with love!

Today is a special day and I have very special masculine cards to share with you. We all struggle when it comes to making cards for the boys/men in our lives and I found the "Sail Away" Stamp Set perfect to create cards for him.


For the first card, I stamped the image with Momento Black in and colored it with Chameleon Markers and then fussy cut the ship and the sailor. For the waves, I used circle punches (1" and 5/8") to create the waves. I then stamped the sentiment on the panel and assembled everything as shown.



For the second card, I stamp the floater with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with markers. I then fussy cut it and tied some jute string around it. I stamped the waves on the kraft panel and then used a piece of pattern paper and blue cardstock for the backdrop. I stamped the sentiment on another piece of white panel, tied a string and used foam adhesive to adhere the floater.



For the third card, I stamped the ship from the "Sail Away" stamp set and heart balloons from the "Love" stamp set. I then colored them with markers and fussy cut. I then sponged some Broken China Distress ink and stamped the waves with the same ink on the white panel. I also stamped the strings for the balloons and the sentiment. And then adhered all the elements as shown.



These are super quick and simple to make. Give them a try and surprise the special men in your life today!

Love, Ujjwal

Stamps Used:



You still have time to join our February Challenge - Love




Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka

19 comments:

  1. I definitely struggle with male cards Ujjwal and I love the ideas you've shared here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Masculine inspirations, Ujjwal!!! The chameleon marker coloring has given a fresh look to cards for sure!!! You rock with any medium :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sathya! I find working with Chameleon markers very challenging :)

      Delete
  3. These are fantastic! I always find male cards super challenging - you did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect masculine cards Ujjwal! It is really so difficult for me to think and make a masculine one and you seem to have done it so easily :) And I'm in love with the third card especially! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karthikha! Third one is my favorite too :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely Cards Ujjwala di, all of them are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards!! So perfectly crafted for a masculine theme. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masculine cards are really hard to make and you've done an awesome job Ujjwal! Perfect cards there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cards Ujjwal !! Specially the last one with hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! This stamp set is perfect for masculine cards :) Thank you for your amazing designs!

      Delete
  9. Wow.! Awesome card Ujjwal.! Love them all :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.! Awesome card Ujjwal.! Love them all :) <3

    ReplyDelete